The 8171 Web Portal is here to help! It gives 25,000 rupees to people who need it. If you haven’t gotten this money before, now you can get it for sure.
Table of Contents
Introducing the 8171 Web Portal
The Pakistani government is doing something big to help families who don’t have enough money. They want to give 25,000 rupees to people who need it. This is especially true for people who had a hard time because of things like floods and earthquakes. They made a special website to help give out this money.
Ehsaas Kafalat Program
The Ehsaas Kafalat Program gives money to people who had bad things happen to them, like natural disasters. They give 12,000 rupees for floods and 9,000 rupees for earthquakes. But this help is only for families who need it.
Ehsaas Rashan Program
Some people can’t buy enough food. The government started the Ehsaas Rashan Program to give good food to people in Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for 8171 Web Portal
If you want to get 25,000 rupees from the 8171 Web Portal, you need to fit these rules:
- You don’t make much money, and your family is poor.
- You’re going through tough times and don’t have much money.
- You don’t own any land.
- You haven’t traveled outside Pakistan.
- You don’t do business with other countries.
- You don’t have a criminal record.
If you follow these rules, you can ask for help. They’ll look at your request, and if it’s okay, they’ll send you a message. Then, you can get money from the Benazir Income Support Program.
How to Check Your Eligibility
It’s easy to check if you can get help. Just do these steps:
- Go to the official Ehsaas program website.
- Click the “Check Eligibility” button.
- Put in your phone number, ID card number, and home address.
- They’ll send you a message on your phone to say if you can get help or not.
So, if you fit the rules, don’t wait! Go to the website and see if you can get help from the 8171 Web Portal. The government wants to help you have a better life without money problems.