The Punjab Government has started a program called Ehsaas Rashan Riayat to help people who don’t have enough money because things are getting more expensive. We want to tell you all about this program and how you can sign up for it online.
Table of Contents
Rising Poverty and Unemployment in Pakistan
In Pakistan, many people don’t have enough money because they can’t find jobs. Things like food and other important stuff cost a lot, and it’s hard for them to pay for it. The Punjab government noticed this problem, so they made the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat program. This program gives discounts on important things like wheat, cooking oil, Chinese products, lentils, and rice.
How to Register for the Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program
It’s easy to sign up for this program:
- To start, visit the official Ehsaas Rashan Riayat website.
- You need to put in your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number, phone number, and the code they give you on the website.
- After you give your information, send it. If you fit the rules, you can get free groceries through this program.
- When you are allowed, you can get your free groceries from special stores in your area.
Update on Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat 2023
Good news for people who haven’t signed up for the Ehsaas Ration Program in Punjab yet. The Punjab government is letting people sign up again. If you didn’t get free groceries yet, you should sign up now. You can do it using an app or by sending a text with your ID card number to see if you can join.
You may also read: 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Online Registration Through Web Portal 2023
Checking CNIC Status for Punjab Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Online
There are a few ways to check if you can join the Ehsaas Rashan Riayat Program:
- Go to the official Ehsaas Rashan website, type in your CNIC number and other stuff, and click to see if you can join.
- Send your 13-digit ID card number to 8123 by text. You will get a message in a day to tell you if you can join.
- The Punjab government made an app that you can get from the Play Store to sign up easily.
You can join if:
- You are from Pakistan.
- Your family doesn’t have much money.
- You don’t have a job and things are getting more expensive.
- You make less than 30,000 rupees each month.
- You didn’t borrow money from a bank or something like that.
Checking Eligibility through 8123
To find out if you can join the Punjab Ehsaas Ration Discount Program, send your ID card number to 8123 by text. They will send you a message to say if you can join, and if you can, they will give you a code to get your free groceries from special stores.
Discounts for the Needy
The Punjab government will give a 40% discount on important groceries. They will give you stuff worth 4,500 rupees, like lentils, rice, and cooking oil. You can only use this discount at certain stores.
BISP 8123 Web Portal for Ehsaas Rashan
For people who are part of the BISP programs, the government made a website called 8123. You can use it to see what’s going on with your application and get help if you need it.
The Punjab government wants to help people who are having a hard time because of money problems and not having a job. They will give free groceries to make it easier for them. If you can, you should sign up for this program and keep checking our website for more news about it. Together, we can make Punjab a better place for everyone.