The Ehsaas Program is here to help families in Pakistan who don’t have much money. It has different parts like the Ehsaas Ration Program and the Ehsaas Loan Scheme. The main goal is to help poor families with money for things like their kids’ health and other important stuff.
Table of Contents
Ehsaas Program Registration
If you want to know if you can get help from the Ehsaas Program, just follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Send a Text Message
- To check if you can get help, just send a text message to 8171. Some folks at BISP looked at data from 27 million homes to see who needs help. This data helps with different kinds of social programs.
Step 2: Register If You’re Not Already
- If you’re not already part of the Ehsaas program, you can sign up when they do surveys. You give your info to the Benazir Income Support Program and make sure Nadra has the right details too. After a few days, you’ll get a message from 8171 to confirm.
Ehsaas Program Online Registration
The Ehsaas program, run by former Prime Minister Imran Khan, wants to help poor families. If you’re eligible, you can get money. If you ever have questions, just call the helpline:
- Phone Number: 0800-26477, 051-9246326
- Office Address: Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Stuff You Need to Sign Up: CNIC, B-Forms, Mobile Number, Gas/Electricity Bill, and Home Rent Agreement if you have one.
Ehsaas Program New Registration 8171 Nadra
People who can get help are getting money at different times through the Ehsaas program. But to make sure you can get help, make sure you’re eligible. The program also helps folks who lost jobs because of the coronavirus. They get money to help their families. If you’re not signed up yet, just go to the Benazir Income Support Program office, sign up, and check your registration.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra 2023 App
You can check if you’re signed up right from home using the Ehsaas program app. Just type in your name, address, phone number, and CNIC to see if you can get help. If you’re not signed up yet, do the survey and go to the Benazir Income Support Program office to get help.
How to Register for the BISP Ehsaas Program
If you want to sign up for the Ehsaas Program, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the nearest Benazir Income Support Program office.
- Bring your National Identity Card (CNIC) with you.
- Someone will help you sign up.
- They’ll ask you about how much money you make and who’s in your family.
- They’ll survey to see if you can get help.
- They’ll tell you if you can get help or not.
Required Documents for Registration
Your National Identity Card
- Your electricity and gas bills
- A B-Form for Education Scholarships
- A list from the NSER Survey
- A certificate showing how much money you make each month
- A list of your bills
- A list of your family members
- An FRC Form
To get help from the Ehsaas Program, you need to:
- Be a person who needs help
- Make less than 35,000 rupees each month
- Have more than six people in your family
- Not have any family members with government jobs
- Not working in another country
- Not have a foreign visa
- Have a real passport
You may also read: BISP 9000 Payments Online with the 8171 Tracking System 2023
New Updates for 2023
In 2023, the Ehsaas program gave money to people who needed it through the Benazir Income Support Program. They sent messages to folks who could get help. There are also special offices in different places to help people who live far away or have government jobs.
The Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 Nadra wants to help people who need it. By following these steps, you can find out if you can get help and make your life better.