The 8171 Ehsaas NADRA Gov Pk program is an important social aid program started by the government of Pakistan. Its goal is to help the most vulnerable and poor people in society by giving them money. This piece will tell you how to sign up for the Ehsaas program and tell you about its main features, goals, eligibility requirements, and important documents.
Table of Contents
Registering for 8171 Ehsaas NADRA Gov Pk Program
Follow these steps if you want to sign up for Ehsaas through the 8171 NADRA portal:
- Visit the official web portal at (https://8171.bisp.gov.pk/)
- Type in your CNIC: Type your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number in the first box.
- Give your cell phone number: In the second box, type in your cell phone number.
- Type in the image-based verification code in the last box.
- Send Your Application: Once you have put all of the correct information, send your application.
If you’ve signed up properly, you’ll be able to find out how your application is going by using the contact information given.
Key Features of Ehsaas Program 8171
The Ehsaas Program 8171 is made up of different ways to help people who are poor.
- Cash Transfer Programs: Ehsaas Kafalat, Ehsaas Aid, and Ehsaas Emergency Program give direct cash transfers to deserving households to help them meet basic needs like food, healthcare, and schooling.
- Social Protection Programs: Programs like Ehsaas Langar, Ehsaas Nushnuma, and Ehsaas interest-free loans are meant to protect children, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, and people who live in poor areas.
- Education and Health Programs: The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship and the Ehsaas Health Insurance Program are meant to help poor young people get a good education and good health care.
- Economic Empowerment Programs like Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan, Ehsaas Income Program, Ehsaas Internship, Ehsaas Skilled Program, and Ehsaas Youth Program help people make money and get out of poverty.
Objectives of the 8171 Ehsaas NADRA Gov Pk Program
The main goals of the 8171 Ehsaas NADRA Gov Pk Program are to:
- Help the poor and weaker parts of society get money.
- Lessen people’s poverty and improve their standard of life.
- Make job options available.
- Make it easier for people to get an education, health care, and clean water.
- Give children from poor families more chances to learn.
- Help the old, disabled, and young people in different ways.
Eligibility Criteria for Ehsaas 8171
Applicants for the Ehsaas program must meet the following requirements:
- You must live in Pakistan.
- Live below the line for poverty.
- Have a score of less than 20% for being poor.
- Not be getting any other help from the government.
- Not work for the government in any way.
- Not have a passport or a past of traveling outside of the country.
- You can’t be a government worker who has quit.
Application Process for Ehsaas Program
Follow these steps to sign up for the Ehsaas program:
- Go to the website for the Ehsaas service.
- Click on the tab that says “Ehsaas Web Portal.”
- Fill out the form with the information that is asked for.
- Wait until the process of checking is done.
- If you’re eligible, you’ll get a message on your registered phone number with information about the grant.
The 8171 Ehsaas NADRA Gov Pk program is a significant step towards poverty alleviation in Pakistan. By following the registration process and meeting the eligibility criteria, individuals can benefit from the various initiatives aimed at improving their quality of life and economic well-being. This comprehensive program signifies the government’s commitment to uplifting vulnerable populations and fostering sustainable development.