Good news for people in Pakistan! The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) has decided to give more money to help those who need it the most. They’re increasing the amount of money they give to people in the BISP Kafalat Program by 25%. Let’s break down what this means in simple terms:
Table of Contents
BISP Kafalat Program
In a big meeting, they decided that people in the BISP Kafalat Program would get 25% more money than before. So, if they were getting 7,000 rupees, now they would get 8,750 rupees monthly.
BISP Ehsaas 8171 Program – Budget 2023
The government in Pakistan has a special program called the BISP Ehsaas Program. They use this program to help people who are struggling with money problems. In the past year, they used 360 billion rupees for this program. But now, in the new budget for the year 2023, they plan to use even more money, almost 40 billion rupees more. This means they will have 400 billion rupees for this program. They might even raise it to 450 billion rupees next year.
Budget for BISP Schemes
The BISP Kafalat Program is going to help a lot of families. In the year 2023, around 9.3 million families in Pakistan will get money from this program. They will receive 8,750 rupees every three months. That’s a lot of help! The government has set aside 346 billion rupees for this program in the budget. And they might give even more money in the future.
BISP New Enrollment Procedures
They want to make it easier for people to join BISP. They have opened 575 centers all over the country where you can sign up. Also, if you’re a recent university graduate, they have a special program for you to get some experience.
Enhancing Support in Remote Balochistan
Some places in Pakistan are very far away, like Balochistan. It’s hard for people there to reach BISP centers. So, they’re sending mobile units to help people register and get the money they need.
More Related: Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online Registration 2023
BISP Basic Information Required
If you want to get help from BISP, here’s what you need to have:
- A way to contact them: You can call them at 0800-26477 or 051-9246326.
- Their address: Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Some important documents: You’ll need your CNIC, B-Forms, mobile number, and if you have them, your gas/electricity bill or home rent agreement.
This is good news for many families in Pakistan. The government is trying to make sure everyone has enough money to live a good life. If you need help, reach out to BISP, and they will guide you on how to get the support you need.
1. What is the BISP Kafalat program?
- The BISP Kafalat program is a part of the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) in Pakistan. It gives money every month to people who need help to buy essential things.
2. What’s the latest news about the BISP Kafalat program?
- In September 2023, there was a big meeting about the BISP Kafalat program. They decided to give 25% more money to the people who get this help every month.
3. How much more money are they giving now?
- They used to give 7,000 rupees every month. But now, they will give 8,750 rupees every month.
4. How do they decide how much money to give to the BISP Kafalat program?
- Every year, the government plans how much money to give to the BISP Kafalat program. In the 2023-24 plan, they decided to use 346 billion rupees for this program.
5. Who can get help from the BISP Kafalat program?
- You can get help if you meet some rules they have. You can find out if you can get help by sending your CNIC number to 8171 by SMS.
6. Will they give even more money in the future?
- Yes, the government said they might give more money to this program in the future.
7. What did they do to make it easier for people to join the BISP program?
- They made 575 places where you can sign up for the BISP program. They also made a program for new university graduates to get experience.
8. How can I contact the BISP for help or more information?
- You can call them at 0800-26477 or 051-9246326. You can visit them at Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan.
9. Why are they sending mobile units to remote places like Balochistan?
- They know it’s hard for people in faraway places to go to BISP centers. So, they are sending mobile units to help people register and get the money they need.
10. How can I know if there are more updates about the BISP Kafalat program?
- You can stay updated by checking the government’s announcements and news. You can also ask the BISP directly for the latest information.
These simple answers should help you understand what’s happening with the BISP Kafalat program and how it’s helping people in Pakistan.