The 9000 Qist has been released by the Benazir Income Support Program, according to BISP Chairperson Shazia Murri starting in 2023, women who have children in schools and universities have also made available the quarterly installment amount of Benazir Education Scholarships.
Table of Contents
Therefore, BISP-eligible women can pay their Rs. 9,000 quarterly installments. Want to learn more about the educational scholarship payments for their children? They can access BISP 8171 to check their results online. You can verify your BISP result by visiting the site provided below in this article. You can look up the 8171 results.
BISP Result Check Through 8171 Web Portal
If you are a BISP beneficiary who is eligible, you can easily obtain your Rs. 9000 quarterly installments through the BISP 8171 Web Portal. Additionally, this portal is your one-stop shop if you want to keep tabs on the installment of the educational scholarship for your children.
The BISP 8171 result check procedure is as follows:
- Go to the BISP 8171 Web Portal listed in this article’s section below.
- Enter the ID card number as well as the image’s verification code.
- Press the ‘Submit‘ button to go to the data you want.
You may also read: BISP Tehsil Office Updated List 2023 – Registration Method
Payment Collection and Eligibility Criteria
The recent announcement made by Chairperson Shazia Murree provides people with much-needed respite. Eligible people can go to their local cash centers to pick up their new payments, which will start coming in every three months. However, it’s crucial to be aware of the requirements established by the BISP to verify that you are qualified for the program:
- Women who are divorced, widowed, or disabled and have no other means of support.
- People with monthly incomes of less than 20,000 Rupees.
- The lack of any BISP-eligible government employees living in the family
- No prior experience flying.
- There is no real estate titled in the beneficiary’s name.
How to Check BISP Results from 8171?
- Open Your Messaging App: Navigate to the messaging application on your mobile phone.
- Compose a New Message: Create a new text message as you normally would.
- Enter Your ID Card Number: In the text message body, enter your 13-digit ID card number.
- Send to 8171: Address the message to “8171” and tap the send button.
- Await Confirmation: After sending the message, patiently wait for a response from 8171.
- Receive Information: You will receive a confirmation message containing details about your BISP balance and installment status.
- Visit Cash Center (if necessary): If your message indicates that funds are available, the message may also guide you to visit your nearest cash center to collect the amount.