In October 2023, the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) will start giving out payments for the next three months. If you are eligible, you might have received a message already, but if not, don’t worry! You can easily check if your payment is ready, all from your home.
Table of Contents
BISP New Payment Check Online
The government recently decided to speed up payments for the BISP program. They have the money ready, and payments will start soon. If you haven’t gotten a message about your payment yet, you can still see if it’s ready.
Benazir Income Support Programme New Payment
The government is making the BISP program bigger. Now, 9 million families will get financial help. They also changed how you can sign up for the program.
You may also Read: 8171 Ehsaas Program 23000 BISP October 2023 Updates
Checking Your Payment Status Online
If you got a message about your payment, you can check online using these two methods:
Method 1 (Online Payment Check):
- Go to the government’s website from your home.
- Enter your 13-digit ID card number and a code from a picture.
- Click “Know,” and you’ll see if your payment is ready.
- If they ask for a survey, follow the instructions.
Method 2 (payment via 8171):
If you can’t check online or are not good with technology, you can check with your mobile phone. It’s easy:
- Open your messaging app.
- Write a new message.
- Type your National Identity Card number and send it to 8171.
- You’ll soon get a message telling you about your payment.
Benazir Income Support Program Registration
If you haven’t signed up for BISP or they said you couldn’t, don’t worry. You can still join and get financial help with these two methods:
Method 1 (Online Registration):
If you like using the internet, you can sign up online.
- Visit the government’s website.
- Give them the information they ask for.
- Click “Submit,” and they will send your information to the BISP office.
- After they check everything, you’ll get a message through 8171 confirming your registration.
Method 2 (Registration at BISP Tehsil Office):
If you can’t do it online or they want you to do a survey, follow these steps:
- Go to your nearest BISP office with your ID card and children’s bay form.
- Get a token and wait for your turn.
- Ask someone there to do a survey.
- Give them all the information they need.
- They will decide if you can join the program.
- If they say no, you can update your information later if things change or if you get sick.
- After you register, they’ll send you a message through 8171 to collect your payment in a few days.
Required Documents for BISP 8171 Online Registration
If you want to sign up online, make sure you have these documents:
- Your valid ID card
- Children’s B-form
- Family Certificate (FRC)
- Disability certificate (if you have one)
- Husband’s death certificate (if you’re a widow)
- Transgender identity card (if you’re transgender)
You may also read: BISP Ehsaas NADRA Online Registration October 2023
If you have any problems or want to complain, you can call the BISP Helpline. Here’s the number to call:
[Insert BISP Helpline Contact Number]
Make sure you stay informed and use these easy methods to check your payment and join the BISP program. The government wants to help more families in Pakistan, and you can be a part of it.